- An Improv object created by
- An object consisting of two properties,
phrasesis just a list of potential phrases the group’s parent snippet might produce.
tagsis a list of tags associated with this group, for use in filtering.
- An individual section of text (a string) that can be produced by a given snippet, included in one of the snippet’s groups.
- A specific class of texts intended to be fulfill similar textual role. Each property
of a generator’s
specobject is treated as a snippet, consisting of an object with a
groupsproperty that is itself an array of groups.
- In Improv, tags are hierarchical markers; the “world model” is defined in terms of
a list of tags. Each individual tag is an array of strings, arranged as an
increasingly specific list of categories. The
tagsproperty of models and groups is itself an array of arrays.